With special guest Joseph Cooney (https://jcooney.net). Mike, Steve and Joe discuss setting expectations in IT projects, changing technology choices, the announcement of Android Oreo, SpaceX’s new space suit design and ASP.Net Core 2.
Recorded: Friday 25th August, 2017 Hosts: Mike Wise, Steve Rogers & Joseph Cooney Running Time: 1:24:26
SIMD and Vectorization: Parallelism in C++ #1/3 (multitasking on single core)
sudo Sergeant 02 – Which Distributions are Important?
Android 8.0 Oreo Review.
- Space X
- Net Core 2
- Back Fire Effect – http://bigthink.com/think-tank/the-backfire-effect-why-facts-dont-win-arguments
- Leon’s T-Shirt – http://www.secretgeek.net/ultimate_tshirt
- iFatFace – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelmartix.funny.fat.face.camera.free&hl=en
- Huddersfield FC – https://www.htafc.com/
- FIFA – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA
- Toby Tiger – http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4824746/Twitter-user-suspended-sexual-tweet-Tony-Tiger.html
- Tingalpa Space Agency – http://tsa.splunge.net.au/
- Maven – https://maven.apache.org/
- RedGate Memory Profiler- https://www.red-gate.com/products/dotnet-development/ants-memory-profiler/
- Dapper ORM – https://github.com/StackExchange/Dapper
- Rider – https://www.jetbrains.com/rider/
- Coder Dojo Brisbane- https://coderdojobrisbane.com.au/
“I come for the refactor and stay for the navigation.” – Steve